Mehndi Designs and Mehndi design images are getting more popular in present days fashion world so all young ladies searching nice and posh looking mehandi design images. Since old days women’s used to apply Mehndi designs for a Particular Occasions or any specific functions.
But Now Mehandi designs are introduced with awesome look and well-designed craft works, due to this demand we are here to help you to choose the best design and good-looking mehndi art from the huge collections under one roof.
Mehndi has various names and different pronunciation’s depending on the region to region Some people called it has Henna, Mehandi and also Mehendi. Basically the name Mehndi is copied from the Sanskrit word mendhikā.
The use of Mehndi and its benefits are described in all Religions Like Muslim Scriptures and Hindu scriptures, So in olden days women’s are applying mehndi to their palms, Classical Indian Henna Designs are describing the symbols of sun.
But Now in 20th Century Women are using mehandi as a major beauty product to look their hands and feet very attractive, while some other women’s try mehndi designs to other parts also like belly etc.
Mehandi is not only useful for applying hands and feet, But also it is useful to apply Hair on the heads. In India all religion people’s are interested to apply mehndi designs to their hands and feet.
Now a days in India woman’s want to beautify themselves with Mehndi designs due to so many festivals in like, Karva Chauth, Vat Purnima, Diwali, Bhai Dooj and also Teej. And Muslim Woman’s also apply Mehndi during their festivals like Eid-ul-Fitr and also Eid-ul-Adha.
In addition with these Major Festivals, most of all Indian Woman’s apply mehndi in Wedding Ceremonies. They have a opinion that without having mehndi designs brides are incomplete.
Different types of Mehndi Designs:
Now a days there are many different innovative and well-designed Mehndi crafts and they are categorized in a region to Region.
Below are the Some Common Mehandi designs categories which are using most commonly.
In present days Mehndi Designs have huge demand but there is a lack of good Mehndi artists in Rural and Urban cities of India.
For this reason woman’s are ready to learn Mehndi design art drawing course and making money. The Enthusiastic woman’s are usually make a Mehndi Cone in Home itself and apply Mehandi at Home only.
How to Make Mehndi Cones At Home?
In the above picture you are able to See the Steps of making mehndi Cone at Home. You have to Simply Follow the below Steps to make an awesome Mehndi Cone.
- You can either collect a nice ready-made Mehndi leaves powder or you can collect the leaves of mehndi tree and dry them overnight until it dried completely after that you can grind the dried leaves smoothly.
- A fine and smooth powder is needed to get nice mehndi cone, so I prefer to use Ready-made Mehndi leaves powder.
- And also add Some lemon juice and water to a mehndi leaves powder. Content of lemon and water is depend on the content of the powder it should be fine and thick.
- Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil to this mixture and Blend this mixture well to form a smooth paste.
- You have to soak the powder in this mixture for 7 to 8 hours(over night) to make the mehndi paste even smooth.
- After 8 hours the paste is ready and it is ready to be filled in the plastic cones.
- Like Shown in the Images You have to make the shape of cone with a nice thick plastic cover.
- After the plastic cone is ready you can continue by filling the prepared Mehndi paste in the plastic cone with the help of a table-spoon.
- After filling the cone You have to tight the cone from top and close the top of the cone with the help of plaster.
By Following These Simple Steps You are able make your mehndi cone at home and to apply it you need to Check The Awesome Mehndi Design Images Here and Try them at home.
Arabic Mehndi Designs as a name itself describes that these designs are very popular and they belonging to Middle-East and Gulf countries.
Originally Arabic Mehndi designs are connected to only Middle-east and Gulf countries, but now a days these designs are got very popular in Asian countries like India and Pakistan.
Arabic mehndi designs have a nice and bright colors for this reasons Indian People’s are easily adopting this designs.
Arabic mehendi designs are most commonly used in a festivals and a common celebrations in our society. You can see the beauty of This designs in the Above mehndi designs images.
Indian Mehndi designs are popular for wedding and for a festival seasons in the community. Generally Indians love to apply mehndi for full hands in their wedding.
For this Rajasthani mehndi designs are very popular these designs are famous for the drawing of the faces on the hands with designs including on it.
Indian Mehandi designs are always shows their beauty on the full hands design collections and the bride is looking great with this type of designs. In above gallery you can clearly see the Indian mehandi designs images.
Pakistani Mehndi designs are popular for their delicate and small designing method which are drawn very carefully with a very thin layer of mehndi paste used.
In India Muslim community people are using both Arabic and Pakistani Mehndi Designs To celebrate their weddings and their major festivals.
You can Check the Following video which have some premium and designer Mehndi Designs which have posh and awesome look which You can try in your next occasion.